For those that are Watching me, had enough yet? You know how this works, He's already here, you've lost, bigly. And you did it to yourselves, trying to play god. Sucks having your own weapons turned against you, doesn't it? HE has it all and Judegment Day cometh. And it Cometh with an army of Digital Soldiers. You know who they are now, right? Infiltration not invasion, how bad did it suck for you when he USURPED your psyop? I bet it really burned your biscuits. I've warned you for A YEAR, you had the opportunity for redemption and you spit it in his face, because you were AFRAID of the consequenses of your actions. Those that went all in for salvation, turned on their masters and worked for the Light are the true heros in this particular arena. As for the rest of you, It is time to truly Meet Your Maker. May the odds be ever in your favor after what you did to me.#GodWins#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Drops*Of *Jupiter, click on at the bottom under it