John Durham Chapter 5 (Jewel of the Aisle) lolololol

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂😂😂🤣😂😆💪👈🤣

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

😂😂😂 Where are the first 4?

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

On his YT channel. Sweetest guy ever. Great talent.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

👀🧐So.... why is that Emmy in the background on the shelf and right before the clip is over - the Emmy disappears?