https://t.me/hsretoucher17

Gen Flynn will be Priminister of the United Kingdom???

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ridiculous page. It's practically impossible for Flynn to become PM.

You have to be:
a British citizen,
over 18,
an elected MP,
and leader of the party that wins in a General Election.

Judging by the outlandish claims and dodgy linguistics, I reckon it's run by someone for whom English is a second language. 😏

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

No.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

It wasnt Nana's first thought either but what I have heard has changed so many times I will just wait to see. I had heard that he would be our military in charge person helping other contries convert to Nesara/Gesara so Idk

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, retired IT admin, spiritual student https://t.me/SusieQ_Chat

take it with a grain of salt until we actually see proof of posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Happy 2Bhere to her Publication

Nana always does, I have heard everything from VP to Military leader helping other countries in the alliance set up Nesara/Gesara

In response Happy 2Bhere to her Publication

Nana's preference, which dont mean shit, would be that I want him on that wall for a while longer. I would like to have only military intelligence and US Marshals and have him over them all, get rid of F BI and CIA and DOJ.

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Do you believe that this is JFKJR account? Queen Diana Spencer Trump? What's that all about?

God,Family,Country. MAGA, Trump 2020

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Fake account, , he was banned many times before on twitter. Why would somebody want to talk sh** about Trumps family. Be carreful who you follow.

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I have thought for a while now that Melania's face has looked like a mask, Princess Diana being under that mask and Melania being in on all of this would not surprise me at all! Barron sure looks a lot like Diana's younger photos! Nothing would shock or surprise me, Diana, JFK and Trump are a lot closer than many know!

(3) Show this thread

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

as a brit although id be surprised if that happened i wouldnt mind, he seems an up front dude!! 👍

In response Karen Seale to her Publication

He is for sure, he will not step forward until the fake ass msm is taken down.

In response Karen Seale to her Publication

As a fellow Brit, you know this is never gonna happen...

He doesn't meet the criteria - he could, but it would take him YEARS of work and sacrifice - not least, involving him giving up his American citizenship...

Clearly, the claim has been made by someone (I get the vibe of a foreigner) who has no understanding of how our political governance works.

It's either a LARP, or fraud. 😏

(2) Show this thread