Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

Christian patriot rustic artist hunter

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

🙏 prayers for you@outlaw_marine . Know that the truth is that the Americans in this great country founded under the one true God love our defenders of freedom. i hope this prayer will find u well.

🙏 prayers for you@outlaw_marine . Know that the truth is that the Americans in this great country founded under the one true God love our defenders of freedom. i hope this prayer will find u well.

Did you know him? Saw this on Twitter and posted it to your TG channel, too.