Downloaded form Juan Q'Savin on Telegram.
This may be fake news, although it looks probable.
93 out of 99 Senators voted to certify a fraudulent election.
This is TREASON punishable by DEATH.

Only people mentioned by @PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Wouldn't that be great. One sweep of traitors, GONE. It's happened before.

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

the 4 hung were charged for the crime of ploting to kill President abraham lincoln. i am for justice. Though this image is dark and looks to celebrate death. Yes I am for the death penalty for child abusers, but even then, the image screams demonic to me. God bless you, I would bet your intention is wanting justice and mercy for the victims that are hurting. Soon it is coming! Thank God! ☝️🔥🥳

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Its probable. Keep in mind the Senators that have already announced retirement or not running again. And I caught the Punisher Logo which JOS uses but it's also Military call sign or unit I believe seconds into it

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Looks like we will have a lot of job openings 😁😁😁😁😁