Same to you!

(1) Show this thread
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love this❣️Thank you 💖

I "felt" this in my soul. I truly needed this today. Love y'all

❤️🙏🙏❤️

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I wish I could like this more than once. I would be rapid firing the heart icon like I was playing E. Honda.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️❤️❤️

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

🙏🏻Amen!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen 🙏❤️🇺🇸 Thank you for the encouragement, Kim!

You don't have to have a large podcast or YouTube channel, or have 1000s of followers.

You can fly the US flag, fly the flag on the back of your truck, stand with other patriots on the corner of your town square with flags, and signs of support.

YOU CAN EVEN JUST TAKE THAT DANG MASK OFF AND WALK SILENTLY INTO THAT STORE.

This is very good to hear today! This past week has been hard! Love and Prayers to all for a Blessed Sunday and a end to this Madness! Pray for our Soldiers and Patriots for Victory of every kind! But especially for All the Children! In Jesus Name
Amen 🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

Thank you Kim! Indeed, everyone matters.

Thank you. I really needed this today :)

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

You are so good and just what I need to read! If we lived near each other we would be friends♥️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🙏🤍🤍