New#4VKM just premiered....as always, there are great crumbs.
Go watch it for yourself and see...Doooo it! :)

https://youtu.be/LPdVPLenkug

Vincent Kennedy - Grid Iron Gang Saves America III: To The Moon! - YouTube

Link to Conspiracy Horsemen Interviewhttps://youtu.be/-zfOgravzQM

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Is Mr Kennedy Juan O Savin?
I think so.
Comms got me going.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Love these darn videos

Wow so much packed into one video. Where to start? Well I can say that it radiates light. It literally made my heart smile. Watching the excitment and knowing some of the bread crumbs dropped. The best part was seeing NWO gone. Now to go watch it again. Thanks for sharing Kim. 🙏❤️

Thanks Kim. Wish I could watch it through your eyes, lol.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

Yaaaasss! I KNEW IT! Been watching wrestling for years...its great to see it all put together like this with doGE.. amazing video! WOW💥🙌🏻🚀🌕

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Wow this is a whole to digest! So can someone repost videos 1-3?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

great video. kind of confusing but i think i have it now.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

on it!

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

on it!

on it!

on it!

on it!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

pain!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

thanks, will do when I get time

Love that 133 TS, Kim. These#4VKM vids are soooo good!!
This last vid's length was 17:03 > 51

One of this year's Wrestlemania Main events:
Edge (rated-R superstar) vs Roman Reigns > 18 x 3 > 54

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

They are so good...always connect dots for me!

Nothing is Random
Everything has meaning :)

(1) Show this thread