God morning Patriots!
Nana hopes you have a wonderful blessed Sunday!
God told me, "People should listen because my angels are already there"
How do you stand with God?

We uncovered miles and miles of never seen in centuries writings and artifacts hidden under the Vatican, do you think it is a coincidence that these have just been found now? Slow roll truth rollout???

https://youtu.be/9xyQiqoieTM

NEW Dead Sea Scrolls Discovered in Israel's Qumran Caves | Watchman Newscast - YouTube

On today's Watchman Newscast, host Erick Stakelbeck is joined by top Israeli tour guide and archaeologist Danny "The Digger" Herman to break down one of the ...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Just focus on him and pray for purity. Love all as YourSelf, Honor The Father, Never Forget The Son, and Love Mother Mary, as You are So Very Loved In Return. LOVE is Key. ❤️🙏✝️🕊️ Do Not Worry, Attune to God, He is All of Everything.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only my opinion. I am just grateful to accept him into my heart, and lay my everything in His hands as I am.

(1) Show this thread