Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

have also seen this some❤️

I had that Sunday too several times but eventually could connect again

servers getting busy on the frontlines!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

For those who haven't figured it out yet AU and WeGo are run by same very busy guy. These glitches are maintaince and a part of moving us forward. I ffor one look at it as another trip closer to the finale. Buckle up.

@administrator - care to ease the minds?

Yes been happening alot lately!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Wego. social same time. same 502 Bad Gateway

More and More frequent!

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Has happened a few different days here as well!
Glad to see You all this Morning!🌹

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

Site maintenance has to happen some time to prevent attacks from succeeding. Bummed when the site is down... but very thankful for the many hours it is up -- which is most of the time. Praying for those behind the scenes fighting the digital warfare truly as anons

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

anonup went anondown

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Yesterday bad gateway over here as well?

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

This was yesterday also Gab was off the internet here in the Netherlands

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

IKR?!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Yes~ this happens a lot ~ Yesterday for hours I could not get on..502 for hours!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

WORD! 🙄

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

When it happens, I feel... Anonup is effectively the Real Deal or it wouldn't get attacked.

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

this i belave is just a maintenance thing thats is a proxy server just if u google the bottom word

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Have had this in the past...Maybe they are having to update with things happening as fast as what they are...Spacelink?

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

I was worried last night that AU was attacked when I got the bad gateway page... and am SOOO HAPPY to see everyone here this morning!! Smooth and fast today :)

I couldnt get on at all last night. Hoping today is better for them. So far, all is good this morning.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

He said they have been under attack. you can tellby the freaking shills on here. a ton of misinformation. use discernment. many people trying to misguide you.

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

brave browser x

they are coming for us, i think the twitter purge proved that n when i found this i was like yay everyones back but for how long, love you all x

2a strong Patriot, twatter suspended #5 , Q Holding the line

Yep it keeps going down for me too!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Thats all I was getting last night (UK time) touch wood it's been OK up till now!

Happened all night last night..... no explanation from@administrator either.

In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

its happened last month
updated servers

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

i was getting this yesterday...no clue