Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Jesus are you retarded? ...the wallpaper has changed. Worry about shit that is releveant.

In response joseph hartman to his Publication

Excuse me ? Dont be an asshole.

(1) Show this thread

castlerock productions!!

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

This is false info. The one with trump-- is before he renovated.

I do agree though- we are watching a movie- someone just didnt do a good comparison here.

Trump renovated the office on August 22nd, 2017 and its the same wall paper in the Biden pictures. You can find it in Getty Images....
The picture of Trump above is pre-August 22nd, 2017.

They probably changed the wallpaper. The shelf in Trumps pic is shown bc of the different camera angle.

thats his basement renovation lol

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Yes there has been manipulation, but this is not it...you will see the oval office wallpaper changed sometime in 2018 during Trump's tenure from the gold stripe pattern to what is featured in the Biden picture. Look up the video of Nancy & Schumer having that showdown with Trump in oval office or separately, visit of kids to the oval office and you will see.

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

I havent found a single photo of Trump with this new wall paper online yet ?

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

🧐 Interesting set design!

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Exactly! I saw that one too earlier but wasnt sure if it was from now or not

(1) Show this thread

I looked into this earlier. There's a lot of disinformation out there, but I came to the conclusion that the Biden photo is legit... unfortunately.

You can find shots of Trump with the same wallpaper as in the Biden photo. There's also a post about a car outside the window while there shouldn't be, but there are images from the Bush days that show cars in the same spot, so I don't think it proves what we hoped.

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

There is def different wallpaper up! I have found several images

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

I didnt say the photo isnt Biden... I am saying they are not filming things where they say they are etc .

(2) Show this thread

Someone posted it. Saying its fake

In response Morris Light to his Publication

I just found more images with the same wallpaper, what part do you think is fake ?

(1) Show this thread

Very Interesting🤔