Former Employer at Fluor Cooparation ,and Kellog Brown Root LOG CAP IV and LOGCAP V Afgahnistan and Iraq. Troops Support!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Bobby Smith to his Publication

can you screen shot the paper this was in? we know its true- but this news article is stellar for the older folks that listen to the paper for their news!

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

thank you for the blog - do you know if a newspaper actually published this? the challenge i have with the family sleepers in that " anyone can write a blog" they feel like the papers are fact- checked - they can look for themselves on tbe cdc but they dont. we've got old- school older people looking at publications as sources- its whats their used to. 🙄

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

I had more before being booted from twitter. It was a real article by Jon Rappaport, described in two of the links provided. Google has been scrubbing the articles and evidence like whack a mole. The Lancet Medical Journal even produced fake studies to discredit hydroxychloriquine. Wish I had more!

(1) Show this thread