Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

like he said; he is not done yet

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Everything the LEFT is doing, the SCAMDEMIC, is to avert attention from what is really happening. Their depraved lust for chiildren, murder, ADRENOCHROME, and making BILLIONS on trafficking babies, teens and adults as slaves for their perversions.
And, while we are on the subject, I don't believe for a moment that high-priced, favorite, icecream in Nazi P's freezer was $24.00 'Cherry Chocolate' flavored. Another source, sierrastar.com, claims the price tage is $94.00. My guess is, maybe, $2,400.00 frozen ADRENOCHROME. Do some research on the company it came from. Jeni's Slendid Ice Creams.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

over the target.
Nancy, the high priestess of demonic worshippers.
God is bringing devine judgement on this satanic
creature destroying. what she has built and represnts.
The slums of her city is a testament to the decayed
condition of her heart.
True heartfelt interssession and repentance by Gods people
will set cali free of this evil

(1) Show this thread

Not sure what he is up to with the vaccines though.. I would prefer education than genocide but I guess I am not up to speed with what a caring leader should do