Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

Enough is Enough...Please..Please.. Please Save Our Children 🙏
If anything would wake the masses then it would be for the love of our children!
Why is this not being made fully aware to all NOW!
Im trying to understand 🤔... if arrests were made and shown of these elite sick pedovores, many people would wake and rise in an instant.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
#SaveOurChildren
#EndHumanTrafficking
#TellTheChildrenTheTruth
#JudgementIsUponYouAll
#GodWins 💖🕊️

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

If there are still Dumbs where they hide these poor children, and there's a chance the detainees will tell them where the dumbs are, they're going to clean up the Dumbs and save the children. When public trials begin, no such information will be able to be squeezed out of these disgusting people who have made billions on their children's suffering. That's how I got it explained to me.

In response Vic Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mayapersson in this post can reply

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

Yes this is how i have seen the plan for a few years and every beautiful soul has to be saved.. no one left behind 🙏
I just think if the sleeping were given something concrete to open their eyes to what this really is, they will start to dig down the rabbit hole a bit deeper.. awaken and stop following their narrative and start awakening to follow their own.. unfortunately it needs to be shown through the box they sit infront of.
We are all Gods children...and they need the truth to save their souls in this spiritual war.
✌️💖🕊️✨🙏

In response Vic Patriot to her Publication

I agree with you. The sleepers will not wake up without concrete evidence. I wait every day for MSM to be taken over and the military to do what their oath demands of them to do. It is so terribly frustrating that the sleepers do not see. In addition, they are scornful and many of them are directly mean to truthers. I saw on Gene decode (do not fully trust everything he says but.. ) that very many Dumbs had been cleared, and if I understand correctly, Antarctica is their biggest haunt they are now surrounding. I pray to God that this will soon be over and the truth may come out.

(1) Show this thread