Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Brooklyn born/US ARMY raised, Roman Catholic/Christian-American of Italian descent (Sicilian) love freedom, Donald Trump, children & America

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

It honestly bothers me when people say 70,000,000. There was so many more than what they claim. At LEAST 85,000,000 but I think closer to 100,000,000. We're short changing that number constantly.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication

Me too, BIG-TIME! It's 80-100 million in my research. Growing Everyday!
James... pandering to the Twitter Birds who can nuke a tweet if they disagree or think it's disinfo. Based on that, they can suspend or limit your access. I've been down all those roads three times, cuz well...I FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH & I HATE KISSING ASS FOR FRAUDSTERS!
#truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‘Šβš‘πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

ISO "My People" and trustworthy information. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I'm not ready to talk about 2024. I still want answers for 2020.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Aye, Trump had an army of over 70 million strong and pretty much told us all to go home. What a leader!

I love God USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Truth !!!!!!!!

Why James Woods is awesome!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

James Woods pretty much disappeared after the election as well, signaling defeat.

(1) Show this thread

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Beautifully stated! Love it!

James has such a way with wordsπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š

right on

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Jimmy, we call it a $#!+ filled Twinkie.πŸ˜‰

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

That lying bunch of traitors, pedophiles, pedavores and satanists need the hatchet buried alright...just not figuratively.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

BURY THEM ALL.

(1) Show this thread