Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I have deactivated Twitter today. It was time to officially jump ship. Looking forward to hanging here with some great people while we free ourselves and the rest of the human slaves. HUMANITY WINS - lets keep forging ahead!

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

I tried deactivating mine and it keeps refusing, saying an error or some stupid thing. Thanks for posting, I will have to keep trying!!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

😇It took me several tries. I asked for a little divine help the last time, and it finally worked.

Went back and mission accomplished! Now I will go through the final withdrawal symptoms and hopefully I can find my new home here!!

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Good to hear!