#physics
#Serial_Brain
#Timothy_Charles_Holmseth

Everything is energy
Would is not make sense to study physics?
Not the crap in university, and many other indoctrination centres.
When Serial Brain was doing decoded, and And We know was doing his videos about Serial Brains Decoding, there was decodes about physic, golden ratio, the fibonnacci Sequence.
Not sure why And We Know stopped doing decoding of Serial brain's information.
Back then it was so amazing.
Maybe The author of And We Know was threatend, as he did a video about one of Serial brains Decodes and its was going into Timothy Charles holmseth.
What happend to Serial brain?

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I don't know either. I used to really really like Serial Brain and then after he went after one of his female viewers with such hate and anomosity, I stopped watching him. His whole show changed after that and it was never the same. Not sure about the Holmseth connection. Haven't heard anything about that.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Made In America to her Publication

And We Know is not Serial Brain, they are not the same...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Made In America to her Publication

How did And We Know go after a viewer? When did this happen?
How is that possible?
What are you referring to?

(2) Show this thread
In response Law & Physics to his Publication

bitchute -
And We know
maybe Serial Brain
definately Timothy @ High Command - all bitchute