Only people mentioned by @conservativenation in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Conservative Nation to his Publication

Nope... I still have not wavered...

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Most definiitely

β€œDon’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Of course!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truthseeker, Consumer of Red Pills....Sick and tired of being sick and tired about the world we live in right now...

Hell Yes!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICEπŸ’₯⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 πŸ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & CountryπŸ™ŒπŸ»JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

ABSOLUTELY! It's still "habbenin" 😁🍿🍿🍿🍿

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Absolutely...1,000%...God chose Trump to lead this nation at such a time as this & he still IS our president! Nothing can stop wht God has ordained!

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

have not once wavered from my support of The Boss since i elected him last November.
I Trust Our Lord's Plan for him, for America and the rest of the World.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

NCSWIC

TBIYTC

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

YES πŸ‘

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

plug your ears FUCK YA MISS HIM!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»