Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

I'm so sick of this junk. I stretch pennies until each s.s. check comes and he's dishing my money out like water.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

If they all go to Motel 6, it would only cost 3.6 million for 6 months for all of them. And they would still have it better than our soldiers, and our homeless.

Why would anyone expect anything positive from Biden (fake or real) as not only illegal potus but a traitor of the highest level. Any talks about his moves, politics is totally irrelevant and morbid. As long as this "movie" is allowed he should do as much damage as possible! Really enjoying that part

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Wait......wait.......wait. What the f????? Hotel rooms??????? Biden is setting up for thrir freaking pedo activities. God save these children. Get the Biden clone/puppet the f.... out of office. NOW.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Zero

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I buy and donate clothing to nursing home residents on Medicaid. They get no clothing.... What a fekking sin!