So I went over the hill today to run some errands. I live on the coast and that's what we call going inland to the bigger towns.

As I was driving I was looking at the scenery, and passing people who were outside, and seeing more and more not masking. And that made me glad. But something was still off. In town, it's like "business as usual", but it all felt flat, and artificial. And then it hit me: people are SO desperate to return to their "normal" routines, to the way things were before, that they're all willing to get jabbed to get back there.

Except there is no "back there". That 3D energy is disappearing rapidly. That's why things appear dull and zombie-like. Something's coming that is so beautiful and amazing, so much more real and authentic, we'll cry tears of joy. AND I'M SO DAMN PROUD THAT I CAN
NOW SEE THAT.

And you all should be, too.
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

I'm with you on this feeling that I can't even describe but I know I have no fear of it but am like a child in anticipation of it's arrival! I have come to accept the choices that we each have to make in this trying time and know in my heart that I gave it my all to spread truths, but now know I have to turn within to build my light to prepare to help those that chose because of fear!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

♡♡♡

(1) Show this thread