Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

yeah mine keeps saying bad gateway

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Get your pop corn and be active, learning everything we can get our hands, minds and heart on.
Always keep a heart onπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
suggestions always the top two things to learn is rights as the law and physics to life force, providing the foundations to rebuild in essential to taking this world back and keeping it.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

it offline for me in colorado every evening starting around 9-10pm

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

πŸ˜‰ Because we're enjoying the show and all that popcorn way too much!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

It just did it to me too. Probably Google doing it???? I thought my computer was wacky....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

CABAL DOESNT LIKE THE TRUTH.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

Are people breaking anon up? lol

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

(2) Show this thread