“Those who came before us made certain that this country rode the first waves of the industrial revolutions, the first waves of modern invention, and the first wave of nuclear power, and this generation does not intend to founder in the backwash of the coming age of space. We mean to be a part of it–we mean to lead it. For the eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace. We have vowed that we shall not see space filled with weapons of mass destruction, but with instruments of knowledge and understanding.” – John F. Kennedy ❤️🙏🏼🦅
#wwg1wga#MAGA . 5:5 ✨🚀✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

...and we have friends...

Hi Casey Dee! Love this and Happy Bday to an amazing legend ❣️🇺🇸. our future is so amazing 🦋🌟🤩🕶☀️🌅

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Casey, This is awesome ... I did not know JFK wrote that. Simply amazing! 👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome reminder!
He was amazing with words!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen.❤️🙏✝️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN.

To Beyond! Semper Supra!!

In response North *** to his Publication

✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread