Do you remember when they told you this was a helicopter?
Q

Do you know what this is and who it was launched at?

#FlynnRestart
#RESTARTFLYNN
#QRUnity
#QRINFINITY
#FightLikeAFlynn

Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

and I bet they crapped their oants when it missed....IMHO

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

That's the "alliance" in the Godly heavens looking out for POTUS, us, and our planet earth. Thank you to our galactic family!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

The day Pence was recalled from his flight to New Hampshire, and his plane call sign was changed to Sam239.
TRAITOR.
FYI: he was executed this week

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Also FYI: So was Karen Pence. They're both gone

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

1 Samuel 23:9
When David knew that Saul plotted evil against him, he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring the ephod here.”

(2) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

It's a SAM and The Target was Airforce 1!!

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Missile launch from Whidbey Island aimed at POTUS perhaps?

i heard though a channeling that our brothers and sisters from the Stars, took care of that missle for us.

🇺🇸🦅 “30 BIRDS” - from darkness to #LIGHT. WE R the #ARMYofLIGHT. #LoveWins #GodWins God Bless America https://gettr.com/user/gqpatriot71

⚡️⚡️⚡️

(1) Show this thread