Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We are getting close...
Election Fraud 23 March/Bibi has been stealing the election for years. Israelis are constantly manipulated by control mechanisms installed on the buildings throughout the cities.
https://www.palestinechronicle.com/report-israel-asked-abbas-to-call-off-palestine-elections/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is coming, can you feel it?
The military is going to do right by the AMerican voters!
This country is "No More" when we can no longer vote politiicians out due to fraudulent elections.
Nana believes they are going to do the right thing b4 Americans are forced to take to the streets.

yes you did!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘ Never doubted you Doq!

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

NYT is getting slapped around by Project Veritas.....they may want to tread lightly. Bahhhh who am I kidding they can't help themselves.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/victory-court-delivers-huge-win-for-project-veritas-against-the-new-york/

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

The wording of this is important.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

(2) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! Iโ€™m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. ๐ŸšซNO DM please ๐Ÿšซ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

6.5.19 :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

D Day

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(2) Show this thread

Peace~Love~Freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yes uou did โœŒ๏ธ

George News needs to identify themselves as who they are, otherwise they transmit as nothing more than a larp.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Kinda like Ben Der?

I love God, my family and my country! Iโ€™m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. ๐ŸšซNO DM please ๐Ÿšซ

identify yourself or you're not real

(3) Show this thread

!!!