Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Today he's posted that Lady Diana is our new Queen.
Much as I'd love Diana as Queen
How does that work out then, lineage-wise.

He's just another Patriot, who gathered a huge following on twit, and he ran with the identity he gained. Has some wild posts, some pretty accurate ones, and some pretty laughable ones. Sprinkled with a plethora of Kennedy family pics to sell the whole image. It's a good account, if you see these things and profiles at their face values. Everyone wants to follow someone important, it's really quite sad how quick we fall back to old behaviors. Stop rejuvenating celebrity constructs, they don't have the answers. The answers are in you.

In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication

Thank you , great advice. I really enjoyed his photos and posts !

(1) Show this thread

He is on here... you can ask him🎯😂 I gave up trying to figure out which account was in fact Jr. It became enough to know he is alive... Georgenews is legit ❤️

In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication

I love George News too !

(1) Show this thread

He is on here... you can ask him🎯😂 I gave up trying to figure out which account was in fact Jr. It became enough to know he is alive... Georgenews is legit ❤️

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In my opinion J F K would not be calling himself hsretoucher. i followed a different Jfk jr account on twitter but did not feel that retoucher was legit. I have no proof either way.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Thank you , i unfollwed the channel , something is off about it.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Im trying to decide that too! Theyve been dropping bombshells!