Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

is this reaL ? OR PROPHETIC NONSENSE ? because our country is desperate for help and if we are spreading fake news people will really be depressed

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Cynthia Sanders to her Publication

You take what we get and make do with it. The military and Q do not give dates, afterall this is war, so decode takes place.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I'm going with this: America was attacked by foreign powers, DJT won the election decisively, the duty of the military is to restore lawful civilian authority and DJT is Commander in Chief. This vid very clearly explains the lawful process.
https://rumble.com/veixzz-juan-o-savin-breaking-update-march-10-2021-17-min..html

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ