Only people mentioned by @SilverStorm in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Silver Storm to her Publication

🤯🤯🤯🤯 Please tell me we don't have to wait until Heals up becomes the president to see the hammer fall.

🇦🇹AT Vienna, Truthseeker

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I hope the world is spared this! The way I see it, all channels are at a loss or they are not allowed to say anything for tactical reasons. Rather think the second. Simon Parkes said something unexpected happened. I am sure that all psychics, mediums, clairvoyants know what is going on. It was last said by many sides that it could last until March. It's just a matter of time. The bad guys lost. The more people from your heart and thus live in positive energy and are focused on the positive timeline, the sooner the matrix will collapse.

(1) Show this thread

🇦🇹AT Vienna, Truthseeker

Wife, mother, grandmother. Survived two Twitter suspensions! Love my country, love my President 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

I see one serial killer and two guys...

🇦🇹AT Vienna, Truthseeker

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

It also represents Soro's "Color Revolution" which he just conducted
here in the US, after Ukraine, Venezuela & elsewhere.