Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
I TOLD YA... YOUR IN FOR A RIDE SOON...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Princess Diana, JFK jr, Michael Jackson.... Who else is really alive that had to disappear until the deep state is done? God I hope it is true.

In response All Right to his Publication

many of us do too. all we gotta do is wait. truth cannot be hidden for long.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

She has two sisters though... is this one of them? But, I feel it looks more like Diana... just hard to tell with how people age. Please update us?!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication

You know as much about it as Nana does. He just posts things understanding that I am reposting them.

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Nana too, she is so much more than anyone ever imagined.
One of the bravest, smartest,women ever born.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

still as beautiful as ever

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

I remember standing in my living room playing with my 2 toddler boys when I heard the news. My heart felt so sad. When I first heard of her and seeing her with royalty I thought if anyone was a princess it was her. I identified with her for some reason. I thought she was precious. Too know she escaped whatever she was facing would just be the coolest thing ever. Angels all around.