Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

😡what happens when us baby boomers EVER get to retire as these new generations mostly dont want to work and are drawing onour worked income

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They care nothing for elders. They want us gone. Shameful.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

That is $400 more than i receive is Social Security Disability after almost 45 years of full time work!

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

a friend of mine gets only $750. who can survive on that ??

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Seniors get less than 1000!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky them, i get 945.00

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

And if you get any kind of monies from a 401k or other retirement the amount from SS is decreased......the gov't does NOT want retirees to be able to survive.....period

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Pensioners in Canada get less than that, and have to pay taxes on what they do receive!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It's much less in some states. Hence the average, I get it. But when God called me to move, and I found out the truth, I was heartbroken. The rents where I live are astounding. No one can afford decent housing that's not g ov subsidized on $1400 a month!