Mike Pompeo posted 4 pictures celebrating his dog's first bday. 5,4,3,2,1. ? @kimrunner@ghostezra

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Mercer is a very handsome boy. First Bday happy day. Love Retreivers, on my 4 th Lab. Mercer is a beautiful Pupper. Give him a squeeze for me.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Getting close to Go

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

interesting.......First pic, Mercer IS holding one candle down with his paw......4321 OR 4213?? 😳

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

9:54 or 9:51?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Could be both- 3 minutes apart🤔

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Pic#3 Spells OPR, short for operations. Go Devil Dogs, root out that evil! OORAH!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Good catch! I had no idea it meant anything- good eye!

(1) Show this thread

idk about the decodes but i sure wanna play with those puppers. haha

In response reaper myer to his Publication

that's what caught my eye first! love those doggies!

(1) Show this thread

Oh boy, I'm slow today! 😁

Hmm. 4 photos, 5 dogs. 45. DJT. Mirror of 9:54 (add nine to numbers and you still have those numbers). DJT imminent?

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

more numbers!

(1) Show this thread

oh... 4 pictures... duh!

why would 4 be missing? post 4? 1 day early? false countdown? dont know...

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

Count the objects in the pictures, 5 candles ....

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

4 Pics

(2) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Good catch! Patriot!👍

Definitely a countdown.

Hopefully a countdown to a...
B O O M. 💥

Thank you! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💞🥰💞🙌Dog Comms!💞🥰💞🙌

The "4" is missing.🤔

Your timestamp: 11:11. Synch!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

or is the 4 the four pics?

(1) Show this thread

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Just a theory.

Countdown 5,4,3,2,1 from 17th = Monday 3/22
timestamp 9:54 = drop 954

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

3/22 = skull and bones

(1) Show this thread