Dan updated his profile and added a location - NY & FL...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hey Kim! I just noticed this and thought it could be relevant!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I love mocking these clowns. Dan the man

Love my Country. Love My President (Trump). Love (most) people..Love Animals...Love Nature ..HATE what has happened to the USA. PRAY.

I'm surprised Dan hasn't been banned from twatter yet.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Also thinking back, MonkeyWerx was sighting a bunch of activity a couple days ago (sorry my days mesh together) with alot of actiivty in that area and back and forths to Texas. Straightline activity. Just thinking.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

There is so much going on - all I can share is "if you have loved ones that are on the fence of truth and what they thought was truth, tell them to buckle up. We don't know the timing, but to be preprared. If they are not and get scared, they should reach out us that whos feet are firmly planted and standing!"

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I searched the www.welovetiramisu.com link & this is what I found, interesting.

http://welovetiramisu.com/

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Not far from where we use to live

(1) Show this thread

Tiramasu Ristorante found to be in Bradenton, FL
Notice this resturant open with no masks. NY resturants I believe are still not open like this or may be open to 25-50% capacity?

https://www.tiramisubradenton.com/contact/

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=bradenton%2C+fl&atb=v185-1&ia=web&iaxm=about

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Here's why ... he's in NY

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Relevant or "coincidence"?

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Interesting for sure!

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Interessting. 👍