DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WTF??? Flags at half-staff for Massage Parlor shooting?
Failed False Flag. [They] are still clinging to a narrative that isn't working. It would be comical if real people hadn't been murdered for [their] evil plan.

The part of the U.S. Code which establishes half-mast orders makes clear that flags can be flown at half-mast for β€œthe death of principal figures of the United States Government” in their memory, as well as for the deaths of servicemen and servicewomen in their home states. The flag is also typically flown at half-mast for national tragedies, such as bombings and in remembrance of 9/11.
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-steamrolls-tradition-orders-flag-flown-half-staff-atlanta-massage-spa-shootings-victims/?utm_source=site&utm_medium=aggregator10&utm_campaign=can

I saw a flag at half mast today while driving home from work and I wondered who died. Now I know πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I can't even πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MysticalDharma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mystical Dharma, click on at the bottom under it