TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

💥RARE FIND! BILL GATES💥
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE!#truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! 👇💥

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Billy boys daddy running the kill camps!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

I know... Today's the last day of Power transference... Gen. McIreney & David Rodriguez say it went wrong & it's up to Americans to protect our country. 💔

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

Are you referring Gen. McIreney on Telegram?

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Yes & he's set to be interviewed Saturday, today with David Rodriguez. I can't confirm if he has a Telegram account though. Someone may post as him or for him? I'm NOT there... Telegram was just purchase by Gates on Tues. for 600 million...so?! 😳 Yikes!

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

Here is what CJ Truth stated yesterday on
the Gen and Juan O Savin on telegram are fake accounts and sending out disinfo

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

I'm not on Telegram (yet) but I've heard over & over for weeks that the McInerny account was a fake & any info or intel posted there should be discounted (and I do, but a lot of folks still seem to thiink it's authentic)

Agree.. and I see a lot of people on here posting that info from the General

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Regina MAGA, click on at the bottom under it