Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

Get this video out there!!!

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

Just look for a 90 mile stretch of open border wall with three open points before a point of entry.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Covering this operation in prayer🙏🙏🙏
"May He give His angels charge concerning you to guard you in all your ways" Psalm 91:11

"The mind of man plans his ways but the Lord directs His steps" Proverbs 16:9

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Lets Do This!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏🏼

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

This is in Pima County Arizonia. These guys could really use help. Please share. https://t.me/BORDERWARSAZ

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

Appreciate the info

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHEN GOVERNMENT FAIL , COURTS FAIL, STATES FAIL, JUDGES FAIL, DEMS FAIL, .............................
ITS UP TO PATRIOTS TO NOT FAIL 💥💥

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP