Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Now this is stretching it!! She died less than a month before my dad. Barron is not close to being of age to be hers.

Perhaps she didnt die on that day and did give birth, which is very possible as we watch this movie. Remember, those we think died are alive and vice versa

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Still no. Add 9 months to his age and it still doesnt add uo. If she was in hiding, why would she have a child years later to justbgive him up? No. This is what causes people to NOT believe in what digital soldiers say. This is bologna.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Appreciate your up front honesty...
Still opened on my end, Time shall tell.

Perhaps she never gave him up, i think its still very possible with the twist and turns of this movie.

(2) Show this thread