Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Everyone, REMEMBER the#DNA grab? #Ancestry.com ?????

That was to STEAL DNA So why were they harvesting DNA? It saves them once depopulation happens from#BillGates murders via vaccine.

Think about it, They stole MILLIONS of people's DNA from it, they can create another human being - sad and gross, but they do, the clone once they have DNA, they can recreate humans

THEY DO NOT CARE NO MANY DIE NOW FROM VACCINES or become mamed with 0 liabliity they can create a new world.

You have to have a hole in your head to fall for phase 2 of this plot

Even getting tested steals your DNA

NO NO STOP BEING SHEEP PEOPLE

Only people mentioned by @TrumpFan20 in this post can reply

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication

#Repost this people need to know and get the whole plot

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication

I was told about that coming those dna things, insider pointed out "only takes two cells to clone" and also it is the actual map of someones whole body. AND that they could garner in chemtrails piggy backed diseases to make it appear certain illnesses seemed to originate in certain colors or whatever of folks, so not racist can't think of the other word. IN chemtrails, and "time released" via current, in the whole chemtrail, G increase tie in for that.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

She said NEVER get my dna tested which I have not. BUT also pointed out they could get dna off say a cup someone drank, a spoon or knife they used at a restaurant and on and on. I mean, spit equals dna also. Maybe not as streamlined but still.

(1) Show this thread