Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

or is it misinfo. also re georgetown twp... watch the water?

= Patriots in control.

Juan O Savin explains the military's role in this election mess:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ikVanM1jrZHM/

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

Temporary position in order to direct military? Or is he the whitehat in the Joe mask playing president as a dem?

I think in one of the drops they talked about a 46 47 and 48? Not sure but if it did could make sense. If Ric is 47 due to him being appointed by Trump and Military as a Temp to keep Mil under our control after the 60 days... Then they can reveal the whole election crap and people will see Trump won then he takes the 48 spot? Who the hell knows. More theories then fact but. Oh well something to think about. we won't know til we know. He coulda been Trumps VP after July 4th 2020 if the SAM 239 thing happened. More speculation.

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

But that's only on google 🤔

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

YES!!! sure sounds great!!! !!!!!! 🙏❤️🇺🇸👊🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So, I am confused. Is that President of the new Republic? The Corporation is defunct, no? I'm really confused.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Michigan Boy, Love it.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Holy crap....I just looked myself and got the same result!! WTH is going on?

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

It even says POTUS under his name next to the pic, as well!

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I just posted a screenshot! 👆 WTF?! DAMN IT! WHO APPOINTED HIM?!
HE IS IN NO WAY DJT! FOOK...

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

What the hell??? Can this get any WEIRDER???

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

This has more twists and turns. way better if Trump appoimted him for now that either Biden or Harris!

(3) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I done exactly the same, somehow this makes sense to me but I just can't figure out why! Must have something to do with the constitution. National security advisor would probably advise military to take over. 45 steps aside while the swamp gets drained 🤷‍♂️🧐🍿