Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Grow your own garden and buy quality meat from within the US. I have been wanting to try this company unless I can find someone more local. I have a tight budget but perhaps I will eat less meat.

https://www.farmfoodsmarket.com/

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Absolutely if you can. I live on the coast & it's not an area for gardening. But I hope to move this year to a place where I can.

EXCELLENT FARM LINK! THAT OR LOCAL PROCESSING BUTCHERS ARE GONNA BE THE SAFEST CHOICE! Thanks for the link.

(1) Show this thread

need to investigate this for sure. I will belive it when I research and so should everyone. never buy Tyson unless sold under differant name

stopped buying this brand a long time ago when I found out it qas a China product!

This article is from 2019

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Source?

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

SICK

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

hopefully more will become vegetarian. the extreme cruelty to animals should be enough for more to protest, but as always, most are unaware of the unethical slaughter processes (thanks to the propaganda pimps) which are so deeply disturbing if most knew they would never touch store bought meat.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Thank you for making this extremely valid 'point of fact' that is constantly over looked. These gentle, friendly, harmless sentient beings are considered to be the most abused beings in the world, and it's totally avoidable.

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Mow we are giving China a chance to poision us ? What in the world is going on? Wake up everybody !!! We are running out of chances to take back our rights, and country!!!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Time to go old school... 🌠

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Mow we are giving China a chance to poision us ? What in the world is going on? Wake up everybody !!! We are running out of chances to take back our rights, and country!!!

Guess who is not eating that chicken anymore. Me. Ugh.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

China owns Smithfield and Tysons and a couple other food processing plants. We need to get the names out and posted. If this is what they are doing, we should not be eating any of their products. It was my understanding that the Federal Government was attempting to buy back these plants before Covid. I don't know what happened since then.

(1) Show this thread