Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£ This is hilarious! It almost seems like all of these clowns are doing these things so we have meme material 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£ This is hilarious! It almost seems like all of these clowns are doing these things so we have meme material 🀣

Patriotic Ga. Girl. I love my God, I love my country, and I love President Trump!!!!!

Lololol 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Wiping off my monitor after spitting out my drink. So funny!

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Lol! They are starting. The replacement of the Bernie memes! ❀

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

It's like they make themselves.

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

🀣🀣🀣

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

haha

Mom, Patriot. I stand with, beside and for our President. President Donald J Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™#WWG1WGA

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I needed that laugh ty

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Made me laughπŸ˜‚

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚