Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

POTUS IS 1,000% PROTECTED!
The deeper you go the more crazier it becomes
Wat do u know about giants

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

you are certainly busy posting all these theories every day but you go from like. aliens, giants, commander star people, diana is barons mom, alive mj. hunter. biden. trump. flat earth/ hollow earth complete with map of inner earth. secret societies. Romonovs all in like 24 hours.......im not saying i know for a fact any of these are right or wrong but it seems like you never met a conspiracy theory you didnt like lol. Anyhow you do you but IMO its not a good look. kinda like the boy who cried wolf story lol

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

In response reaper myer to his Publication

im sorry if you think im " not a good look "
yes im alittle A.D.D. & i have many passionate points of view. Just keep an open mind & take watever resonates with you & keep it moving. I have many ppl that have reached out to me in appreciation that they cant find all the news or info that I share so they look forward 2 my posts for exposure that they can't find. Im sorry if my posts are ever redundant but I do this for the many souls that don't have access. And I've been 'woke' more then half my lifetime so yea- I got alot to talk about😅😅😅
Sorry. Not sorry

you go girl!!!!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

You rock! Keep goin! 👊💞

(12) Show this thread