TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ’₯RARE FIND! BILL GATESπŸ’₯
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE!#truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

His dad was a Eugenist! GOLD INFO!
"ALWAYS INTERESTED! FAMILY BUSINESS!"πŸ‘†

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

his father was the head of planned parenthood! it all makes sense now.
they need a faster way to kill us off when limiting breeding didn't work

Plandemic 2 Indoctrination was on Bitchute... Dig around. If it's missing, check Rumble. It goes into DETAIL about his plans! They absolutely want us gone. Viruses, invasive tests, bad vaccines & one that links an OS to our DNA so we can be...βŒ›

He owns a majority stake in Monsanto, is America's largest farmland owner, has been working with Harvard since 2018 to redirect the sun's rays with CHEMICALS, patenting "synthetic fungi MICROBE MEAT" & started a new industrial exhaust factory in the NW that sucks in AIR "THROUGH A COMPLEX CHEMICAL PROCESS" & REMOVES CARBON... Really?!πŸ€”

WHO CHECKS THE DAMAGE HE'S DOING TO THE ENVIRONMENT? BIRDS, WATER, TREES? WHO KNOWS WHAT THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS WILL BE?! HE'S A MONSTER WHO MUST BE STOPPED!#truth

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Where is the Mafia & a dead fish when you need them.

I bet Rudy Gulliani knows... Things are going down. Monkeywerx today! Why are there dozens of fires Nationwide? Bombs...πŸ€” DUMBS destroyed?! UNDERGROUND WAR?! YES. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
#tbiytc

I HOPE WE TAKE EVERY ASSET HE HAS & DESTROY HIM...

blood money. burn it with him

GIVE IT TO THE FAMILIES & PEOPLE HE'S MAIMED & KILLED... πŸ’”ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA & INDIA. πŸ™

😒I've seen what he's done to those poor kids and families in Africa and India! It's awful! The paralyzation and suffering at his hands. He wasn't helping them at all. Likely just experiments. It's sick and inhumane! I don't even like to seeing his face🀒

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

i was listening to Dr Shiva on the Quite Frankly podcast & he said something that struck me like thunder.

People with darker skin need more sunlight to stay healthy, one of the crucial reasons Trump was talking about Vitamin D.
The lockdowns (covid) have resulted in a high percentage of blacks getting covid. not dying, but cases which keeps the numbers artificially high.

Margaret Sanger couldn't kill enough blacks through abortion.
Fauci couldn't kill enough gays through AIDS.
The food industry didn't kill us fast enough with sugar, GMOs & the rest of it, so the pharmaceutical companies keep us alive to profit off the damage done by all of the above.

Homeless people are Not getting sick.
People with autoimmune disease who can't be vaccinated, aren't getting sick.
Only people with severe co-morbidities. Diabetes & obesity are factors. We need our own graphs to track age, area of the country etc. The info is available, just not in a format that opens eyes!