Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jim
@Jim97762127
ยท
14h
Replying to
@willwakeu

@Amanda85657174
and
@TargetedInt
Babylonian Talmud Talmudist..Not Judaism Jews..King David's bloodline....I presume...My bloodline is of a Secret one...and it's not going to be revealed or known..

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
Replying to
@Jim97762127

@Amanda85657174
and
@TargetedInt
THE O NEGATIVE BLOODLINE.....
WHEN U DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE .
YOU WILL FIND HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES ALL.OTHERS DONT.
THE GIFT OF LIFE 2 ALL HIS CREATIONS.. IM NOT HERR TO ARGUE.. JUST SHOW TRUTH..
PEACE BE WITH YOU .

WHITE KNIGHT

Hey Nana, any more crumbs on this O negative bloodline info ๐Ÿค”

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @karys in this post can reply

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response karys k3lly to her Publication

There is a lot of info online, groups on FB, if you'd like to know more

ะžั‡ะต ะฝะฐัˆ, ะบะพั˜ะธ ัะธ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑะตัะธะผะฐ, ะดะฐ ัะต ัะฒะตั‚ะธ ะธะผะต ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะดะพั’ะต ั†ะฐั€ัั‚ะฒะพ ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะฑัƒะดะต ะฒะพั™ะฐ ะขะฒะพั˜ะฐ ะธ ะฝะฐ ะทะตะผั™ะธ ะบะฐะพ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑัƒ

Came from Cain. His blood was corrupted. Their blood composition is very different to ours, including different metals such as copper. "Blue blood". The Rh- mother will have an autoimmune reaction to any non Rh- fetus, making them the only species on earth who can only breed selectively through blood compatibilty. It is absolutely crucial for their reproduction for the father to be Rh- hence the incest in "royal" families. The women is worshipped as the carrier of the blood. In biblical context, this blood entered into the biblical bloodline from Hagar, Abraham's first childbearer. Very interesting are the Dans and Naphtals from biblical stories. GeorgeNEWS used to have a documentary called "Bloodlines: History of the deep state" on their channel, it was a 19 part serial. It covered this subject extensively. It has since been removed, weather because they deemed it innacurate or some other reason, i don't know, but it held a lot of info.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They are built for battle. Built a little different for instance they have an extra rib.

Yes...I was wondering about that too?