JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

For several days, the word "discernment" has been spoken in my spirit, in my heart, in a video I watched and a article I read. My Momma and I were sending things back and forth and I said, " Use discernment". There is so much being put out there and sometimes we try so hard, we're not listening to the Holy Spirit. Take some time and spend it with Jesus. God has got this! I HIGHLY recomend Praying and asking our Heavenly Father for discernment and please pray for our WONDERFUL PRESIDENT, DONALD J. TRUMP!. I love you all but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!!
Oh and here's the video I watched which I REALLY recommend and forgive all typos and misspelled words. 😉 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bohZt32_5wk

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Awww thank you for sharing. I enjoy hearing what others are hearing from him.

I have felt God speaking to my heart too during this difficult time. Not too long ago i was asking him not to let the kids at the border take the places of the kids being freed and i felt him say this to me.

I am answering all of your parayers right now. Do you see the children being reacued every day? Do you think I would help some just to enslave others? I am a loving and kind.

I actually had tears streaming down my face that I had not thought about this...and that I was asking him to do something he was already doing and not giving enough thanks.

Then i thought about the Egyptians. He gave them a chance at redemption and when they refused. He got his people out ALL of them. Then i thought about if anywhere in the bible he started helping and then stopped...and whats going on is soo much worst then anything in there. 🥰

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Heather North to his Publication

God is speaking. We just need to listen to HIS voice. (Me most of all)

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Yes, you are 100% correct.

Now if he would just tell me if Q is his messanger or supportive person bring awareness? He hasnt answered on that yet.

Has he talked to you about that? lol

Lol. Regardless if Q is or isn't for real or if it's of God or not is what is confusing a lot of people AND God is not the author of confusion. We need to put our faith in Jesus, get God's word embedded in our hearts, don't be afraid, (for He has not given us a spirit of fear) and be ye steadfast!! HOLD THE LINE IN PRAYER and remember, GOD WINS and the BEST IS YET TO COME!

In response Heather North to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it