#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
OMG-What if??!! 👇
From Red Pill Pusher Decodes & Habbenings-telegram

So this Sunday the Q documentary is released. The first time we ever heard about it was recently from Ron Watkins...the person who ran 8chan & 8kun...which is where Q would post. Ron is Jim Watkin's son.

This Sunday will be 3-21. Almost like a countdown. 3, 2, 1....

Trump mentioned 10 days of darkness. 10 days from the 21st is April 1st. Trump said last year the virus would be gone by April. We also a have come to know the virus as a pseudonym for the Deep State.

Are getting ready to enter the 10 days of darkness...when the world learns just how dark things had become?

Will this documentary Ron mentioned be the real life documentary of which we have been living the last 4 years and will watch the next 10 days?

Will the world learn the truth & then see the Deep State disappear by April?

Regardless, as always, buckle up and

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

another thought is if the virus is another code word for the deep state. then the vaccine could also be what they get?

Above All Else, Righteousness!

interesting? let's wait and see, I'm not giving conspiracy folks more ammunition to conspire.
The real conspiracy is not Q it's them

I hope this doesnt silly but where will we find the documentary?

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Iva Watson to her Publication

the hbo documentary begins sun night.
the "other" documentary is what we are all waiting for. this, it has been said, will be done by EBS. It will be broadcast on all devices. everyone will hear this public broadcast.

This is taken from Q post 34
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Read Q Posts 34 & 35 for more.
https://qagg.news/?q=my+fellow+americans

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, contractor, NRA lifetime member, Trump supporter, Q'd

I was just thinking that April 1st is also April Fools Day. LOL