Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Nailed it 👇👇👇👇👇

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Buuuullllllllshit. ALL woman, fought battles against grown men, that would leave some men in a fetal position, SO FK THIS bs, like I told someone just the other day JUNE Cleaver is myth. AND so is Sarah O'Connor and IF men for a million a decades had stood up a woman would not have ever had too. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Are you done yet?

Insane she couldn't take a compliment. We love our women Patriots! 👊

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

It burns my ass (farmer term) that women need to recruit other women to redeem themselves. For fucks sakes...we are half of the population that have to create 100% of the population! We can't do it without Men.

I'ma farmer that's about to go for broke! This shit is gonna make me go Sophia!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

💯👊❤️

(1) Show this thread