Breast milk can transmit the Covid-Vax to the infant....and kill it!!

Only people mentioned by @MsMorettisView in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Susan Moretti to his Publication

what is NOT transmitted to the baby through the mothers breast milk, this is common knowledge to never take or use any drugs while pregnant or breastfeeding.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Heartbeaking. May this baby's sweet soul rest in peace. We must KEEP POUNDING THE ALARM BUTTON. Raise awareness, I'm afraid that new mothers and mothers to be just aren't informed.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

I we are so so sorry !!! Please tell everyone no more vaccines1!! Save these babies!!!!!R Ricardo

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

so sad, rest in peace

I love God, family and my freedom! I will fight to the death to protect all of them and can't wait for our real President to be back!

That is the sadest thing ever! My heart breaks for this Mom! These drug company's, politicians and all the people on these vaccine commercials are pushing this poison like its candy! People trust blindly! Anyone giving this experimental crap should be found guilty of crimes against humanity! My thoughts anyway🤔

anybody got a link about this story? My friend wants to get her and 1yr old vaxed and wont listen to me

This is so hard for me to see having all the knowledge we have. I just pray it all ends soon! God is in control! I know that little one is okay just not the way we want it to happen in our eyes. Being awake is not always easy.

😢 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

my heart breaks for these folks😢

Brooklyn born/US ARMY raised, Roman Catholic/Christian-American of Italian descent (Sicilian) love freedom, Donald Trump, children & America

So sad. We're supposed to let our immune systems take care of this. Imunnites through breast feeding. Not the vax through breast feeding. He is with Jesus. God gave us the tools to beat this. Man can't give us those tools.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😔🙏

Im so sorry for the mom and that poor baby! Praying that people will stop taking these vaccines. Praying for the children the evil doctors are planning to start vaccinate, 🙏😥

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So sad and heartbreaking...crimes against humanity...the vaccine companies can just walk away because they are immune from any lawsuits! People need to realize that the vaccines are all experimental.

Truth matters be prepared is my motto I ask a lot of questions I’m a conservative Christian praying we live through the demon days ahead

this is so sad babys are immune to most things for around three months this is a tradgety mothers pass on immunity by breast feeding i would investige that she took the experimental gene therapy for covid so i. turn the child received the therapy my sincerest condolences to thee parents

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

😭 Heartbreaking indeed!

Public Service Announcement: Never take on blind faith what any other thinks or says. Please, please, please do your own due diligence!

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Research what the ingredients of any "jab" is. They are full of obvious poisons. As many people have said, We would be arrested for child abuse if we gave any one of the "jab" ingredients to our child through their mouth.". And "jabs" go straight into the blood stream where they are even more dangerous than if they went through the digestive system.

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for the bABY the... MOM must live with the unthinkable... She should know ALL Things in her body go to the BABY come on people Poor child Bless u(*

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication

Exactly, there seems to be any such thing as common damn sense anymore! Rest in Peace Angel

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your grief. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️😓

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

💔 it's so needless and so sad 😢

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

That Mom is a full blown idiot.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

She has been lied to for a year, panicked by the media and driven to take the vaccine. The fault lies with the phoney experts.

(1) Show this thread