I’ve always been motivated by quotes, and my true passion was always personal development!
One of my all time favorite quotes is from Queen Diana (😍)
“I don’t follow the rule book, I lead from the heart, not the head”
I had this on my wall as young teen, and it’s how I led in athletics, it’s how I attracted amazing people into my life, it’s how I father, and it’s how I’ve tried to help lead others into the age of love! ( It’s also how I was taken advantage of in the#3D enslaved fear matrix society)
Thank goodness those days are over!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
Lead from the heart!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

She's beautiful, inside and out, can't wait to see her.

Why do you call her queen?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Beautiful, inspiring post! ❤️ 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️Even in a b/w photo, Diana's radiance, warmth, and love glows! 🤍🤍🤍

Only followers of this user (@MamaChris12) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MamaChris12) can see their posts

💜💜💜Words to live by

She was a distant cousin of mine

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Not all heros wear capes!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

What a perfect comment. What a glorious Queen!

I can't wait to see the moment when her people learn the truth. It will be life giving!!!

(1) Show this thread