Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

EVERYONE will remember...

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Do they really think that Millions of people woke up one day and thought I'm going to say the most outrageous,insane stuff,lose Friendships,Family,maybe your job for a bit of fun.It has not been easy but the Truth is the Truth and it will inevitably come to the surface

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Bella Libre to her Publication

I really think we saw or heard 1 snippet and then believed everything after that.. My sis and mum do,hence we dont talk as i always get the"r u still doing that cult q thing" she also thinks im a master at CGI and making fake vids.. its all fake to her.. its funny but i feel sad that they believe msm news.

It is sad when your family is more willing to listen and accept whatever the msm tells them. Today my favorite cousin and her partner were thrilled that they had gotten the first vaccine. All I could do was shake my head and feel sorrow. I'm afraid my sister is next.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ddmason in this post can reply

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/2786015 bit more info for ya sis.

https://anonup.com/thread/2752555 heres some of crap in a vax

if she does want it go with her..ask the doc/nurse for a list of ingredients they must supply it and advise of poss side effects and ask if pregnant etc..have u show her whats in it yet?

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

Same. I'm begging my parents not to take it. AND they already had the RONA.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

I've experienced the same.. my 86 yr old mother took her 2 jabs and was proud to do so.. my BIL has received his first.. i know my sister is next.. my mother now has breast cancer and has removal surgery on the 30th.. they won't listen to me and they honestly believe I'm the crazy one.. it's hard but i just let go and let God.. all i can do at this point. Good luck with your family.