Only people mentioned by @Tatonka in this post can reply

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

I have to disagree, this is what [They/It] wants us to believe, that we are vile creatures with zero humanity. This couldn't be further from the truth. I reject their programming, telling me who I am, subverting my Divinity.
Real humans have compassion, care for each other, love one another. It is when we've been so abused and mistreated that we begin to fight fire with fire and then turn on each other because of their Divide and Conquer tactics.
Remember who you are, don't let them tell you what they want you to believe.

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Good point! I was looking at it as not a reflection of myself but a reflection of the evil people of this world. Your answer is indeed better!

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Anyone mind me adding more thoughts to this response above?
It's only because this post was revisited today.
A friend said something to me, more than 20 years ago, that I've never quite forgotten because it truly resonated within me, especially in the context of the discussion we were having. It's hard to find these conversations, and I generally don't say much so please, just hear me out. I am expanding on her statement with examples.

She said everything the [They/It] were showing us, telling us, doing to us, all of it was upside down, backwards. The energy that [They/It] depend on to survive is not directly coming from Creation, not from Prime Source Creator. This means they have to get an endless supply of energy from somewhere else. Think of the movie Monsters, Inc, the monsters scare the children to survive, the children's screams are their food, their sustenance. They are inable to create something new for they lack the God spark, they can only manipulate what's existing.

(2) Show this thread