Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

This is horrific, but it is from June 2019. I always check the dates of all posts.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissyM in this post can reply

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

old news, but NEW if we never knew it before-and where the HELL is msm on this junk???

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Here's the point tho...Wen Keith Raniere & Clare Bronfman went through trials & convictions the facts came out about them operating all the daycares for kids. This has been public knowledge for a year but the FAKE NEWS doesn't expose it to public.#WeAreTheNewsNow

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/nxivm-trial-allison-mack-sex-slave-nicole-abuse-keith-raniere-845830/amp/

Then we have Allison Mack the Hollywood TV star who was an active member of NXIVM and recruiter. She was arrested & on house arrest. I dont think she's been sentenced yet. Definitely cooperating

I never said this was new news. Keith Raniere was the leader of NXIVM sex cult and he was sentenced to 120 yrs in October.
Clare Bronfman was also sentenced to 81 months for her role as top member & financer. She is the heiress to Seagrams liquor fortune (billions) and she also owns Fiji Island -- Hence why POTUS is always making comms- remember wen he dumped the glass of water out on the carpet and said who makes this water? He was talking about her & Fiji water = human trafficking

2020.https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/nyregion/nxivm-cult-keith-raniere-sentenced.html

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Absolutely true you did not say it was new news, but I find if I say that this article is from ?? it helps those scanning the posts understand quicker what the current situation is.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

🤣 comms

(2) Show this thread