Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Maybe it's just me? Demons or their minions are out in force today. Everything is overly confusing and wildly inconvenient. This is much more than, "just one of those days". I am an empath, prone to trying to help or fix things. If someone needs help I help. Today feels so horrible and different. I expect more days like this in our battles.

If I am called upon to unwittingly help dark forces, or let them spend my energy, I am inclined to stop and sort out what is really going on first and then possibly refuse to help. I am putting all this up to God. Please Dear Lord, help me to know the difference between people who genuinely need me as opposed to those who wish to make a bigger mess of things and just wear me down. IJN 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God wins, in that I trust.

Love Jesus above all, thirst for Justice and Freedom for the children.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it